Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eric_scheid/oz-ia.org/2007/wp-content/plugins/ozia.php on line 65
Oz-IA is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Privacy Act and general law place strict requirements on us to treat any information that we hold about you as confidential.
In addition Oz-IA is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We recognise that you, as a customer, are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information that we may hold about you.
This privacy statement details how we handle and protect your information. It will apply to any information you provide to us
- when visiting our website
- through contacting us via email, telephone, or any other correspondence
- through using our online ticketing system
What information do we collect?
When you register for our conference or register your interest in hearing about future events, we will collect that information which is necessary for us to do what you have asked us to do. This information may include
- your name and the name of your organisation
- your email address, address and telephone number
- any special requirements you may have
- your credit/debit card number, expiry date and billing address
How is this information used?
We may use the information we collect to
- process your order and create your tax invoice and ticket(s)
- send you ongoing information regarding the conference or other event for which you have registered
- inform you of related upcoming events
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may be required on occasion to disclose your personal information to third parties e.g. if required by law or to provide the service you requested. Other than these occasions, we do not disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless you have authorised us to do so.
Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Any information we collect from you is stored in a secure database.
We use 128 bit encryption in areas where personal details for payment are required.
A cookie is a small text file that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the option of accepting or refusing it.
- measure visitor patterns at our site
- enable commission tracking software to correctly track referrals
Access and correction
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Should you wish to access or amend this information, or to opt out of receiving any communications or be removed from any databases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.